you're the one for me >>
Hello! When I met you, I felt like I have known you forever.You know exactly who you are and what you want to be.
You always make me smile just by being there, This is why I love you, And it goes on forever and never will it end.You are my life, the fire to my soul.
p.s. tout me fait penser a toi.
Love by
Shu:)
२०१२ /
Hello 2012, the year of Dragon:) The exams are app... /
My SFFP lecturer sent a email to us to say he forg... /
HAHAH it is the only place i can share my feelings... /
It has been a long time to update my blog... I mis... /
I thought i could handle my feelings to him, I tho... /
OMG i cant believe what i did yesterday!! Such a w... /
Today i did a stupid thing, maybe it s not a big d... /
I settled down finally in Loughborough. I know I n... /
|
you're the one for me >>
Hello.When I met you, I felt like I have known you forever.You know exactly who you are and what you want to be.
You always make me smile just by being there, This is why I love you, And it goes on forever and never will it end.You are my life, the fire to my soul.
p.s. tout me fait penser a toi.
Put your profile here. Make it as long as you want, this sidebar is a never ending length. Archives are below.
२०१२ /
Hello 2012, the year of Dragon:) The exams are app... /
My SFFP lecturer sent a email to us to say he forg... /
HAHAH it is the only place i can share my feelings... /
It has been a long time to update my blog... I mis... /
I thought i could handle my feelings to him, I tho... /
OMG i cant believe what i did yesterday!! Such a w... /
Today i did a stupid thing, maybe it s not a big d... /
I settled down finally in Loughborough. I know I n... /
|
<< but i can't stand your face
Yeryeryer, tagboard here, max is 300px, okay okay? Pop-up is better ;D
elite elite elite elite elite
friend friend friend friend friend friend friend friend
friend friend friend friend friend friend friend friend friend
|
/ Saturday, March 24, 2012 @ 16:18
我从未想过事情会发展到这样 我以为我能控制我自己的情绪 但是当我听见他说他也喜欢我的那一刻我崩溃了 我失去了理智 我不懂我现在处于一个什么样子的状态 我也不懂我是否有资格要求什么 我应该结束吗?这一切
|