you're the one for me >>
Hello! When I met you, I felt like I have known you forever.You know exactly who you are and what you want to be.
You always make me smile just by being there, This is why I love you, And it goes on forever and never will it end.You are my life, the fire to my soul.
p.s. tout me fait penser a toi.
Love by
Shu:)
|
you're the one for me >>
Hello.When I met you, I felt like I have known you forever.You know exactly who you are and what you want to be.
You always make me smile just by being there, This is why I love you, And it goes on forever and never will it end.You are my life, the fire to my soul.
p.s. tout me fait penser a toi.
Put your profile here. Make it as long as you want, this sidebar is a never ending length. Archives are below.
|
<< but i can't stand your face
Yeryeryer, tagboard here, max is 300px, okay okay? Pop-up is better ;D
elite elite elite elite elite
friend friend friend friend friend friend friend friend
friend friend friend friend friend friend friend friend friend
|
/ Sunday, September 25, 2011 @ 15:51
I settled down finally in Loughborough. I know I need to re-adapt the life here but I dun mind, I know things will be fine later.
|