you're the one for me >>
Hello! When I met you, I felt like I have known you forever.You know exactly who you are and what you want to be. You always make me smile just by being there, This is why I love you, And it goes on forever and never will it end.You are my life, the fire to my soul. p.s. tout me fait penser a toi.



Love by Shu:)

HAHAH it is the only place i can share my feelings... / It has been a long time to update my blog... I mis... / I thought i could handle my feelings to him, I tho... / OMG i cant believe what i did yesterday!! Such a w... / Today i did a stupid thing, maybe it s not a big d... / I settled down finally in Loughborough. I know I n... /

/ Wednesday, January 18, 2012 @ 20:26
My SFFP lecturer sent a email to us to say he forgot to bring the feedback sheet for us cos his disabled wife had some issues on that day.

I saw her one day in the shop, and i was cried for no reasons afterwards.

Recently i always went to his office to ask him questions, he s quite nice to me and when he told me 'well done' for my work, i feel every effort is worthy no matter what.

I feel really sad when i read that email.

everyone is difficult in life.

Life has never been easier for us...

sigh, really want to cry...
Friend Yiqing