you're the one for me >>
Hello! When I met you, I felt like I have known you forever.You know exactly who you are and what you want to be. You always make me smile just by being there, This is why I love you, And it goes on forever and never will it end.You are my life, the fire to my soul. p.s. tout me fait penser a toi.



Love by Shu:)

I thought i could handle my feelings to him, I tho... / OMG i cant believe what i did yesterday!! Such a w... / Today i did a stupid thing, maybe it s not a big d... / I settled down finally in Loughborough. I know I n... /

/ Sunday, January 01, 2012 @ 21:26
It has been a long time to update my blog...
I miss my parents, my friends and my simple life. To be honest, i miss jens as well, but since we broke up, he becomes very cold and stop talking to me:(
I know it is my fault to break up with him, i have no choices even i still like him.
I met a new guy again. We were good but one day i became greedy and afterwards he broke up with me. And that time was my first to ask him back, I told him i still like him and i felt good to be with him.
He is cold to me that s true. But i still want to treat him well even i know it s stupid. All my friends disagree with me that he likes me as well. They all think he plays with my feelings, but i know he s not tat bad even i cant tell why.
Monica asked me why i think he s good. I cant answer at all cos i dunno. Just everytime when i am with him, i feel he s boy who needs ppl to care of him. He told me he s a lonely wolf and gta die alone. He told me he was nice to everyone, but no one repaied him back. When i heared that, i just want to be nice to him. Even i know i am not the right one for him in the future, i still want to be the best one at least within time that we can be tgt.
Eveyone said i just fool myself cos i like him too much, but i still believe in his kindness.
Maybe what i have done here is a mistakes, maybe my friends are right, maybe i am really a stupid one, I just know I cant abandom him, i cant just leave in this way. He s worth to me to be nice. At least in my opnion.
Maybe one day i will be woke up and realised how hugh mistake i have done, but right now i just dun want to wake up...
Friend Yiqing