you're the one for me >>
Hello! When I met you, I felt like I have known you forever.You know exactly who you are and what you want to be. You always make me smile just by being there, This is why I love you, And it goes on forever and never will it end.You are my life, the fire to my soul. p.s. tout me fait penser a toi.



Love by Shu:)

My SFFP lecturer sent a email to us to say he forg... / HAHAH it is the only place i can share my feelings... / It has been a long time to update my blog... I mis... / I thought i could handle my feelings to him, I tho... / OMG i cant believe what i did yesterday!! Such a w... / Today i did a stupid thing, maybe it s not a big d... / I settled down finally in Loughborough. I know I n... /

/ Sunday, January 22, 2012 @ 22:36
Hello 2012, the year of Dragon:)

The exams are approaching but I dun have any motivation to revise:(

Chingiz asked me to revise with him, it s kinda strange:(

Really cant understand what guys are thinking about:( they are so complicated but they always grils are the one who confused them
Friend Yiqing