you're the one for me >>
Hello! When I met you, I felt like I have known you forever.You know exactly who you are and what you want to be. You always make me smile just by being there, This is why I love you, And it goes on forever and never will it end.You are my life, the fire to my soul. p.s. tout me fait penser a toi.



Love by Shu:)

I settled down finally in Loughborough. I know I n... /

/ Monday, October 10, 2011 @ 21:32
Today i did a stupid thing, maybe it s not a big deal in others' opinion, but i do feel kinda wired.

I talked to Ben in the kitchen and open the topic about how s the uni, then when i was alone there with him, i kinda lost my brain and talked about i really want to make friends with him and i want to talk to him this stuff. I have no ideas why i say all these shit to him:( damn it!!
Friend Yiqing